About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 4, 2018 at 10:33pm
Day 5... I haven't even finished day 4...
I admit it... I'm a slacker. I've been stewing over the theme all day and still haven't had a cohesive, write-downable thought about it. Though, in the name of honesty, I must admit, this stew was much like the one I attempted to make for dinner the other day. Dumped all the ingredients in the crockpot this morning, went to work, came home and the crockpot wasn't plugged in. We ordered pizza, but I don't think pizza is going to help me find my theme...

And now I'm supposed to create the profile for my protagonists (yes, it's plural, darn it)?!

For those of you that are all caught up and on task and blah-blah-blah, I always enjoy some unexpected questions about your character to see how well you know them. So I give you the following questions to add to your profile brainstorming:

1) Does your character believe in ghosts? Why or why not and to what extent?
2) What does your character act like when they have a cold?
3) What's their go-to comfort food?
4) What would they say their greatest strength/weakness is? (And how long would they have to ponder the question before being able to give an answer?)
5) What's their earliest memory?
6) What is the meaning/evilest thing they've ever done? (If your protagonist has never done anything mean, you've written them wrong)
7) If they could have a super power, what would it be and why?

*Books3**Books6* Sarah Rae *Books4**Books1*

Rate Yourself!  [E]
How would you rate yourself as an author based on the Writing.Com system?
by Sarah Rae

Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 54   Public Reviewer  for the month of  December 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Job Well Done
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations for being the first scrollie to locate the correct item in my portfolio using the three clues provided. Merit Badge in Judging
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for judging Contest Round 1 at  [Link To Item #1474311] !
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Day 5... I haven't even finished day 4...
· 10-04-18 10:33pm
by Sarah Rae
Re: Day 5... I haven't even finished day 4... · 10-04-18 11:54pm
by ā­Princetteā™„PengthuluWrites
Re: Re: Day 5... I haven't even finished day 4... · 10-05-18 1:24am
by Elycia Lee ā˜®
Re: Re: Re: Day 5... I haven't even finished day 4... · 10-05-18 11:19am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Day 5... I haven't even finished day 4... · 10-05-18 5:48am
by Elle - on hiatus

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online