About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 5, 2018 at 10:50am
Sharing the love of writing
As always when I hit about this point of the prepping, I am amped and excited. I usually bore people to tears with my talk of writing and finding out new things about my characters. They all know I'm crazy anyhow, so it's no surprise to them. But this year i have a unique opportunity to try something new. I am still doing my own novel prep as evidenced by the work I've already put in, but i am going to share this prep experience with my oldest son and see what collaboration we can come up with. Even if we dont do the whole calendar together we can at least have some fun that doesn't just involve video game and will allow us to be creative in any way we want. My youngest son is going away for the weekend so this will be our special activity. It wont cost much but I hope the memories will be awesome.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Sharing the love of writing
· 10-05-18 10:50am
by A.J. Barretts
Re: Sharing the love of writing · 10-05-18 11:24am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Sharing the love of writing · 10-06-18 4:09am
by Elle - on hiatus

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online