About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 11, 2018 at 10:00pm
Re: I'm having a real bad day....
Remember, you have 72 hours between assignments before you're disqualified.

Sometimes stepping away is the best thing you can do. It sounds like you're ahead, so maybe take a break, de-stress and come back to it later.

Though, sometimes, powering through works too (it rarely works for me, which is why I say walking away is a-okay, so long as you come back to it!) I hate when things don't go to plan. It's why I've had such a hard time keeping up this week. Thank goodness for the 72 hour rule! In fact, I should probably go see where my standing is...

*Books3**Books6* Sarah Rae *Books4**Books1*

Rate Yourself!  [E]
How would you rate yourself as an author based on the Writing.Com system?
by Sarah Rae

Merit Badge in Poetry
[Click For More Info]

I nominate Sarah Rae again for a merit badge for her amazing poetry. Though, she never claims to be a poet, but her work speaks for itself. Not only me, but many other people and about anyone who has come across her poetry has enjoyed it.  I envy her superb ability to write so easily and with so much emotion, and I look forward to many more poems from her. She is definitely very deserving of this badge.~Nominated by  [Link To User sarama]  through  [Link To Item #817493]  
Merit Badge in Nano Winner
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on winning NaNoWriMo 2011! This Merit Badge is awarded in conjunction with your participation in the 2011  [Link To Item #1474311] . *^*Balloon1*^**^*Balloon4*^**^*Balloon5*^* Merit Badge in Nano Winner
[Click For More Info]

Sarah Rae,   Even though you have not yet reached 50,000 words, you are still a WINNER this year! It has been a joy to watch your progress and my hope is that you will continue to write regularly and finish the novel you have been working on!    *^*Ribbony*^*
MESSAGE THREAD
I'm having a real bad day.... · 10-11-18 6:51pm
by Dobie Mom
*Exclaim*Re: I'm having a real bad day.... · 10-11-18 10:00pm
by Sarah Rae
Re: I'm having a real bad day.... · 10-12-18 1:23am
by NeedingBeachDuf 🐠⛵🏝️
Re: Re: I'm having a real bad day.... · 10-12-18 4:10pm
by Dobie Mom
Re: I'm having a real bad day.... · 10-12-18 4:59pm
by Anders J. Miller-Go Big Red!
Re: Re: I'm having a real bad day.... · 10-15-18 3:04pm
by Dobie Mom

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online