About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 14, 2018 at 11:35am
Almost half way (sorry this turned out to be long)
I didn't think I'd make it this far. I never thought I could make that 15 minutes for me to write. Even when I've struggled over the last few weeks, I'm still trying. My life has been a complete disaster over the last 8-12 months. I've lost a lot and had to come to terms with a new normal. And while it's been a struggle, I've also learned that I have control over more then I thought. And my writing is one of those things. I never let anyone take it away from me when I was a kid, I'd hide under my covers with a flash light and scribble my heart out. So why would I think to let anyone wrestle it away from me now? I won't let even my own fears and self doubt sabotage me. It doesn't have to be good or perfect because it's a part of me and I'm not always good (and in no way am I perfect!). So keep writing. Keep dreaming. Just keep going. Because someday you will be really glad you did.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Almost half way (sorry this turned out to be long)
· 10-14-18 11:35am
by A.J. Barretts

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online