About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 25, 2018 at 5:09pm
Speaking of Naps...
Here's a pie chart proving that naps are a part of the creative process (I found it on the internet, so it must be true!)

https://9gag.com/gag/6254318

As you get ready for NaNoWriMo, remember to refer to it regularly and make sure you're well balanced.

Please note, the large green wedge for binge eating. This might be the ideal time for a pie joke, but I don't like pie, so I won't even joke about binge eating it (unless it's pumpkin but even then I'm a "would you like some pie with that whipped cream?" kinda girl).

What are your binge eating go-tos? For me, it's egg rolls, low-sodium chips, and Little Debbie strawberry shortcake rolls. Mmmm.... Oh, and of course, Dr Pepper (unless I actually successfully give it up this week, like I've planned to every week for the past 3 years. I have no will power...)

*Books3**Books6* Sarah Rae *Books4**Books1*

Rate Yourself!  [E]
How would you rate yourself as an author based on the Writing.Com system?
by Sarah Rae

Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

I appreciate you stepping in tonight and helping me out. It means a lot and I won't forget it.
Hugs
Kelly Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

Sarah,   Thanks for taking the time to meet me at McDonald's when I was in Houston. Your girls are adorable! You are the very first Writing.Com member I have gotten to meet! It was nice to see you face-to-face! *^*Smile*^*   GOD bless you and your family!     ~ ~ ~ ruwth ~ ~ ~     Merit Badge in Determination
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on winning the 2012  [Link To Item #1474311] . You worked hard and deserve this recognition.  Keep writing, and good luck with NaNo 2012!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Speaking of Naps...
· 10-25-18 5:09pm
by Sarah Rae
Re: Speaking of Naps... · 10-26-18 1:34am
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Speaking of Naps... · 10-26-18 2:30am
by ⭐Princette♥PengthuluWrites
Re: Speaking of Naps... · 10-26-18 6:16am
by Brandiwyn🎶

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online