About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 29, 2018 at 6:10pm
I'm literally in shock!

I've stuck with it this entire month, worked on AND completed all the assignments, kept within the 72 hr time limit for logging assignments in...I just finished! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

I'm so shocked! But I'm so grateful that this group exists, because it really helped me form my story in a way I couldn't have done on my own. At the beginning of this month/process, I was psyched, and I was already feeling like I could write this story and actually do Nano this year, but, I couldn't have imagined how much more confident I feel now - after this month of prep that you helped me with. I really feel like I can write my first novel - an actual novel!!!!! I've never attempted to seriously churn out a piece as large as I'm going to attempt this coming month - everything I do is super short in comparison!

So.... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! You have no idea how much this whole thing means to me, and how much everything this group has provided to me in every way. And, it's really focused me, and given me an outline I'm going to be working with!!! I'm so happy right now! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so Blessed!!! I pray everyone has the most incredible writing time of their lives during Nano!

So what happens now - with everyone in this group? Does this just end? I really hope not, because the support should still go on through November. We need it!

basomom is my nano name to connect with if you want to.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
I'm literally in shock!
· 10-29-18 6:10pm
by Dobie Mom
Re: I'm literally in shock! · 10-29-18 6:20pm
by Sarah Rae

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online