About This Author
I am SoCalScribe. This is my InkSpot.
NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 30, 2018 at 1:51pm
Edited: October 30, 2018 at 1:51pm
Reduced Sponsorship Requirements!
I'll now sponsor anyone in NaNo at a 1 for 1 donation/ticket purchase to "SuperPower Animals Auction for Charity!

Have I already sponsored you? No worries. I'LL DO IT AGAIN for another donation!

While you aren't required to donate any specific amount, if you want a MB, a 25k donation will get you a Fundraiser MB and a 40k donation will get you a community MB you don't have. Note: Those 2 MBs options are only for donations. For a ticket purchase, you must purchase 100 tickets to get an exclusive MB. Community MBs are no longer available for smaller purchases. A 100k donation/ticket purchase will get you an exclusive MB. A 600k donation/ticket purchase will get you all 6 exclusive MBs. And YES! I'll sponsor you for 600k!!! Oh, and I DO care about CRs, so you'lll get your MBs sent by different people. *Wink*

*Right* All donations amounts are welcome for NaNo sponsorships! *Left*

What MBs are available for 100k or more donations/ticket purchases?
Save Highland Cattle, Save Tamworth Pigs, Philippians 1:3 (which says, "I thank my God every time I think of you"), Be Grateful, Whata SpoonStealer's NEW Whata CatOnACloud, and Lilli Munster 🧿 ☕ 🎃's NEW Fleur-de-Lis!

Cow MB not pictured because of space constraints Merit Badge in Save Tamworth Pigs
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Philippians 1:3
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs
Merit Badge in Be Grateful
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs
Merit Badge in Whata CatOnACloud
[Click For More Info]

Someone mentioned the badge was in there, and so it was! Whata Surprise. 

THANK YOU for helping me get this, I really appreciate it Jody. You're a real joy to talk to, yes, even to go on and on and on to when I get talkative *^*Whistle*^* Whoot! 

~Adrie Merit Badge in Fleur -de -Lis
[Click For More Info]

The Fleur-de-lis is a symbol that reminds me that Peace begins with me. It is a cleansing and sacred symbol. While it originated in France and is a stylized lily, it holds different meanings to different people and eras. It is often used as a Mark of Cadency. One meaning, which I have always been drawn to is that it indicates the 'mark of something different'. We are all different, in all the best ways. May peace be your constant companion as you flourish in your uniqueness. Hugs, Lilli

FORUM
SuperPower Animals Auction for Charity  (13+)
An auction to benefit WdC SuperPowers Reviewers Group and The Livestock Conservancy.
#2168281 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

Created by Lostwordsmith
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Reduced Sponsorship Requirements!
· 10-30-18 1:51pm
by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels
Re: Reduced Sponsorship Requirements! · 10-30-18 2:05pm
by Jeff
Re: Re: Reduced Sponsorship Requirements! · 10-30-18 2:07pm
Re: Reduced Sponsorship Requirements! · 10-30-18 5:38pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Re: Reduced Sponsorship Requirements! · 10-30-18 5:49pm
Re: Re: Re: Reduced Sponsorship Requirements! · 10-30-18 5:55pm
by Jeff
Re: Re: Re: Reduced Sponsorship Requirements! · 10-30-18 5:58pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Reduced Sponsorship Requirements! · 10-30-18 6:26pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reduced Sponsorship Requirements! · 10-31-18 6:00pm
by Jayne
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reduced Sponsorship Requirements! · 10-31-18 10:29pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online