About This Author
I am SoCalScribe. This is my InkSpot.
NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 30, 2018 at 2:55pm
I need sponsors!
by Jeff
I've spent so much time setting up the "NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon that I've neglected the part where I'm supposed to harass my friends to sponsor me! *Ha* So I'll make a very quick, simple offer:

If you sponsor me for...

*Bullet* ... 25,000 GPs maximum, I'll send you a non-exclusive badge of your choice.
*Bullet* ... 50,000 GPs maximum, I'll send you a Purple Special Appreciation MB
*Bullet* .... NO MAXIMUM, I'll send you any badge of your choice except The Cube and Write-A-Thon badges, including these:

Merit Badge in UENG
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "UENG" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1085692] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs           Merit Badge in The Dark Society
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1556647] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities for our members. We appreciate it! -SMs           Merit Badge in The Darker Society
[Click For More Info]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFF!   Thank you so much for everything you do! Here's to many more happy, healthy and prosperous years! *^*Heart*^*           Merit Badge in Breakthrough
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Breakthrough!" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #2033162] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs           Merit Badge in Special Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

For being such an inspiration to many around Writing.com. Thanks so very much for all you do! *^*Heart*^*

If you've followed my NaNo progress over the years, you'll know I'm not one of these crazy prolific writers who churns out 100,000+ words in November. Half the time, I don't even finish. So the odds are pretty good you'll be getting a badge at a bargain. *Laugh*

If you'd like to sponsor me for the "NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon, just fill out this easy "Sponsor Sign-Up Form!

SURVEY
Sponsor Sign-Up Form  (E)
Fill out this form if you'd like to sponsor a writer for NaNoWriMo.
#1546313 by Jeff
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
I need sponsors!
· 10-30-18 2:55pm
by Jeff
Re: I need sponsors! · 11-01-18 12:33am
by Kalai
Re: I need sponsors! · 11-02-18 11:13pm
by ElizabethHayes-DaughterofIAM

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online