About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 30, 2019 at 6:33pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do I need an idea for NaNoWriMo Prep?
If you don't mind people horking weird ideas all over the place *Laugh*—and please feel free to ignore me if you do; I get too invested in things—

One of the characters could have a dangerous or thrilling side job that comes back to haunt them and drives the plot. The protagonist (or tattoo artist) could be a detective working on a dangerous case (or a lawyer, or [retired?] assassin, or active soldier, or government official, or psychic medium, or—). Or both of them could have pasts that would otherwise put them at odds or pit them against each other if not for that positive encounter in the tattoo parlor, and their outside lives start to clash even as they personally become closer. That way the relationship and its ups and downs could echo or run counter to whatever perilous event is waiting to happen and increase the tension and stakes.

skjdlakjldkj sorry, I don't know. But you already have two interesting characters with a compelling dynamic, and that's amazing.

- -

"Let me live, love and say it well
in good sentences."
- Sylvia Plath

*MushroomB* *Books3**Books5* "Lucky Charm *Books5**Books2* *MushroomB*
MESSAGE THREAD
Why do I need an idea for NaNoWriMo Prep? · 09-26-19 8:25pm
by Jedi Moose
Re: Why do I need an idea for NaNoWriMo Prep? · 09-30-19 4:50pm
by Elle - on hiatus
Re: Re: Why do I need an idea for NaNoWriMo Prep? · 09-30-19 5:34pm
by Roseille ♥
Re: Re: Re: Why do I need an idea for NaNoWriMo Prep? · 09-30-19 6:12pm
by Elle - on hiatus
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do I need an idea for NaNoWriMo Prep? · 09-30-19 6:33pm
by Roseille ♥
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do I need an idea for NaNoWriMo P... · 09-30-19 6:35pm
by Elle - on hiatus
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do I need an idea for NaNoWri... · 10-01-19 8:12am
by Jedi Moose
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do I need an idea for NaN... · 10-01-19 4:59pm
by Elle - on hiatus

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online