About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 2, 2019 at 3:31pm
Re: Writing Apps
by Past Member 'bobturn'
Last year I struck a good discount deal on The Novel Factory  . It has all the outlining, wordprocessing, and help tools needed for keeping stimulated and organized during the writing process. At $60 a pop per month for the full-featured price and $20 for the basic, it may seem steep for some. For serious novelists who like fine-tuning and not forgetting important elements, it is the bee's knees, in my opinion.

During the three years I've participated in NaNoWriMo two other resources have been of incalculable value besides the prompts offered here.

My first year I had a daily super supporter reader and reviewer (River) who motivated me along the way. She no longer does that kind of thing. I was lucky to have her get interested in me and no-one else has come close to what she offered and did. It is one reason I offered to volunteer as a 'helper' this year.

The international NaNoWriMo site   is a year-round treasure of prompts, suggestions, meeting place, and Pandora's Box of help for those keen on writing longer works. I get frequent emails from month to month as well as the suggested prompts to prep a full out month-long writing effort. I was glad to see this site require signing up there. Not taking advantage of what that place offers would handicap any true effort to stretch one's skills into a completed project.

Write On.

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2198842 by Not Available.
MESSAGE THREAD
Writing Apps · 10-02-19 9:24am
by Brandiwyn🎶
Re: Writing Apps · 10-02-19 11:12am
by Shaye
Re: Writing Apps · 10-02-19 11:49am
by Joy
Re: Writing Apps · 10-02-19 1:59pm
by ⭐Princette♥PengthuluWrites
Re: Re: Writing Apps · 10-02-19 5:56pm
by Brandiwyn🎶
Re: Re: Re: Writing Apps · 10-02-19 6:20pm
by ⭐Princette♥PengthuluWrites
Re: Re: Re: Re: Writing Apps · 10-03-19 4:18pm
by Dobie Mom
*Exclaim*Re: Writing Apps · 10-02-19 3:31pm
by Past Member 'bobturn'
Re: Writing Apps · 10-02-19 4:09pm
by Storm Machine

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online