About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 25, 2019 at 9:12am
Log Error?
Here's what happened:

The close-out email for Day 23 listed me as still in the running for the October Merit Badge.

I went to log an assignment last night, and noticed a strange issue where the log listed me as exceeding 72 hours, with the date for THAT being exactly the same as my last posted assignment date. I would have had to exceed 72 hours only a few seconds before posting my assignment for that to happen, I would think, and I remember having a couple hours to spare the last time I logged an assignment.

Regardless, I reloaded the page, and it stopped showing me as exceeding 72 hours -- the date of my last posted assignment stayed the same, early morning of the 22nd, but it said I still had an hour to spare before I exceeded the time limit. So I went ahead and logged my next assignment.

After I did that, the log went back to saying I had exceeded 72, and that I had done so at the exact same time as it had previously listed my last assignment -- early morning of the 22nd.

That doesn't make sense to me, since it means I would have been out of the running for the 23rd's close-out. Plus, why would the log keep saying something different?

Please note, I'm not complaining about exceeding 72 hours -- there's almost no way I'm going to manage to complete all the prep assignments, anyway *Ha* -- I'm just confused about how I ended up there, and want to let you guys know in case there's an issue with the log.

Thanks. *Smile*

~Dream Justly~
*Fleurdelis*          and          *Fleurdelis*
Write Away!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Log Error?
· 10-25-19 9:12am
by Dream ~★~ Justly
Re: Log Error? · 10-25-19 9:56am
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: Log Error? · 10-25-19 11:13am
by Waltz en France
Re: Re: Re: Log Error? · 10-25-19 2:49pm
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: Log Error? · 10-26-19 7:26am
by Brandiwyn🎶

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online