About This Author
*Bullet* Kiya is a young woman with many interests. She's got a degree in Computer Science and Registered Nursing.
*Bullet* She's an avid reader and considers Stephen King one of her favorite authors. *Bullet* She's also been known to pen one or two stories here and there, and as a proud moderator of Writing.Com, she invites you to check out her portfolio (and even better, to sign up today!).

Published Works:

The Angel Lounge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 18, 2019 at 12:30pm
Story I'm Writing
Here is a bit of the prologue for my Story A Warrior's Journey:

Prologue: It Begins Again

The story begins with an ancient village that was created in a large clearing in the middle of a forest known as The Maze of Leaves. The forest was called such because there are instances of bandits and thieves who entered the forest and were unable to find a way out. This village prospered due to farming and trading with other nearby villages. This village's name was Kage, because it was built in the shadows of the Maze. Kage prospered for many moons until one day, a portal to Hades was opened and demons ransacked the village.

This went on for several days until a warrior clad in black, who was regarded as a legendary swordmaster, drew his blade and slaughtered them all. When the last devil was killed, he drew his sword and, after saying a prayer to the divinities of life, stabbed the ground with the blade. The portal was then sealed and peace returned to the land. As years passed, The Kingdom of Leaves was formed using exemplary swordsman and swordswomen to keep the peace and the Legend of the Swordsman faded into myth.

But history, fickle as it is, may repeat itself. For it was during those long years of peace, the words of the Demon King Mephisto whispered through the cracks of the seal into the minds of the wicked and deceitful, attempting to coax them with false promises into undoing the Seal of the Swordsman .

Tell me how it is. This is my first time writing fiction since high school so I do apologize for the rust.

RC
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Story I'm Writing
· 11-18-19 12:30pm
by Roman Chadwick

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama.
..:::..Kiya's Sanctuary..:::..
..:::..Kiya's Graphics Designs Portfolio..:::..

... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online