About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 12, 2020 at 10:32pm
Edited: October 12, 2020 at 10:34pm
Re: Day 12 Discussion: Write Setting
When the writing is on or I'm into exercises (or revising/editing), I could wind up anywhere. For many of these Prep days, I've wound up just tapping away on my couch in the dark living room when my family is busy with other things. (Tonight, my husband's in our room reading a book and my son is getting ready for bed.)

When I decide to write, though, I am always on a patio chair with fat cushions under the canvas, metal-framed gazebo in our back yard. Hurricane Delta took that out this past Friday. (I'm to the west of its path, but we got enough wind and rain off of it to make things interesting.) I wound up rigging the mosquito netting it came with to half of the bent frame just to write my antagonist's story Saturday because I am that spoiled to "my spot" when it comes to writing something that's intended for others to read.

New gazebo gets here on Friday, so hopefully we can get it put together before Saturday night. *Ha* If not, then hopefully it'll be chilly enough to keep the mosquitoes off me in my chair outside.
MESSAGE THREAD
Day 12 Discussion: Write Setting · 10-12-20 3:58pm
by Shaye
Re: Day 12 Discussion: Write Setting · 10-12-20 7:33pm
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready
*Exclaim*Re: Day 12 Discussion: Write Setting · 10-12-20 10:32pm
by Satuawany
Re: Re: Day 12 Discussion: Write Setting · 10-12-20 10:46pm
Re: Day 12 Discussion: Write Setting · 10-12-20 10:44pm
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: Day 12 Discussion: Write Setting · 10-12-20 10:57pm
Re: Re: Re: Day 12 Discussion: Write Setting · 10-13-20 4:40pm
by Dobie Mom
Re: Re: Re: Re: Day 12 Discussion: Write Setting · 10-13-20 7:52pm
Re: Re: Re: Day 12 Discussion: Write Setting · 10-13-20 6:04pm
by Joy

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online