About This Author
*Bullet* Kiya is a young woman with many interests. She's got a degree in Computer Science and Registered Nursing.
*Bullet* She's an avid reader and considers Stephen King one of her favorite authors. *Bullet* She's also been known to pen one or two stories here and there, and as a proud moderator of Writing.Com, she invites you to check out her portfolio (and even better, to sign up today!).

Published Works:

White Case Memorial
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 19, 2020 at 10:17am
A review from harryg

Review of "Who Did He Kill?"

GROUP
Non-Humans R Us  (13+)
Anthros and monsters discussion group.
#1625765 by BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!
Save My Membership Auction - Closed  (E)
Help me to save my Membership, and various Groups as well. Closed
#1825777 by BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/alockwood1
My Signiture, a gift from a friend.
Signiture image
Another signiture image
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
Merit Badge in Angel
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on being chosen as  Angel of the Month  by  [Link To Item #army]  for  July 2012 ! Keep spreading those wings! *^*Bigsmile*^* Merit Badge in Deadly Deception
[Click For More Info]

An exclusive but deadly merit badge. Handle with extreme caution! Thank you for all you do in the community and always willing to jump in and get involved. Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

What are friends? Someone to lend a hand when we find ourselves in quicksand, shout with glee when we cross the finish lines, even if in last place, whisper a candid review when we enter the room with a run of toilet paper stuck to the heel of our shoe. In short, someone like you!

MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Harry
· 10-19-20 10:17am
by BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama.
..:::..Kiya's Sanctuary..:::..
..:::..Kiya's Graphics Designs Portfolio..:::..

... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online