About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 20, 2020 at 1:42pm
Re: Politics
My MC starts a revolution to depose the evil queen. Secondary MC is the son of a duke and the sole survivor after the king declared his family traitors and had them killed. The queen is breaking a treaty that is the only thing keeping other kingdoms from marching in and taking over. The “evil” duke Is using his newfound power to try to industrialize the entire kingdom so they rely on magic less. I guess you could say there’s some politics on my story…

*Books3**Books6* Sarah Rae *Books4**Books1*

Rate Yourself!  [E]
How would you rate yourself as an author based on the Writing.Com system?
by Sarah Rae

Merit Badge in Creativity
[Click For More Info]

For being very Creative and Artist, mixed with Generosity and Friendship!! *^*Smile*^* Merit Badge in Campfires
[Click For More Info]

[Link To Item #974537]  The Pagoda is an awesome campfire!  The premise is intriguing and the story is action-packed.  I LOVE that new additions are added every day or two.  Whenever I log on to Writing.com, The Pagoda is one of the first items I look at.  Thanks for thinking up something so fun, and for allowing me to play a part.  *^*Smile*^* Merit Badge in Visit WdC 7
[Click For More Info]

Awarded for  visiting the site every day for a week . This badge can be earned over and over again.  Each of these badges adds one (1) Community Recognition!
MESSAGE THREAD
Politics · 10-20-20 8:49am
by Brandiwyn🎶
Re: Politics · 10-20-20 9:24am
by Joy
Re: Re: Politics · 10-20-20 9:45am
by Brandiwyn🎶
Re: Re: Re: Politics · 10-20-20 9:50am
by Joy
Re: Politics · 10-20-20 11:28am
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready
Re: Re: Politics · 10-20-20 12:34pm
by Odessa Molinari
Re: Re: Re: Politics · 10-20-20 3:24pm
*Exclaim*Re: Politics · 10-20-20 1:42pm
by Sarah Rae
Re: Re: Politics · 10-20-20 3:25pm
Re: Politics · 10-20-20 7:18pm
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: Politics · 10-20-20 7:44pm
Re: Politics · 10-21-20 9:27am
by Storm Machine

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online