About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 25, 2021 at 12:56am
Re: Haven't Given Up Yet
YAY! I'm so glad the Adoption Society threads helped you! I think they're very underrated. I see mostly the same people there over and over. I think everyone should check them out. *Bigsmile* Be sure to check the Adopt a Romantic Moment when you are investigating your romantic ideas. *Wink* Those threads are open all year, so if you don't finish in November, don't sweat it. You can check them for months and months to come until you have everything you need to finish your story--November or not. *Wink*

Also, I was told that if you finish Prep, even if you've missed the timer, you still get some sort of reward. I don't know what it is and if you have to finish all 31 entries by the 31st, but you can ask. *Smile*

Good luck and I'm so glad to hear that not only you aren't giving up, but that I also helped. *Bigsmile* I'm excited for your story ideas!

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Reviewed by U.S. Army Ret. Schnujo at the Witch's House
MESSAGE THREAD
Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-24-21 11:42pm
by Chrys O'Shea
*Exclaim*Re: Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-25-21 12:56am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-25-21 1:47am
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: Re: Re: Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-25-21 6:48am
by Olivia's writing adult stuff
Re: Re: Re: Re: Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-25-21 8:18am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online