About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 25, 2021 at 8:18am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Haven't Given Up Yet
If you are going for love and emotional, consider the Adopt a Tearjerker Scene thread--short, but maybe you'll find something good in there. Also, Adopt a Subplot and the last few years of Adopt a Plot may have some good ideas you can add to it as well. I've gotten ideas from both of those threads for my story. Even though you already have a plot, Adopt a Plot might have something you can turn into a subplot. *Wink* And other threads might hold some ideas as well. Think of your characters. Maybe Adopt a Witty/Sarcastic Line would fit one of them. I've added over 100 ideas to my novel, most of which probably came from the Adoption Society threads. lol

As for the problems of the published authors, I'm confident they've had just about every problem you can have, especially those who have published repeatedly. *Wink* I met a lady in 2019 that has a cozy mystery series. Every November she writes a new boo and every September or October she publishes last year's NaNo project as she prepares for the next one. It was very organized and impressive. But every story has its problems. Though I'm sure by now, she knows her characters and has done enough preps that most of the problems aren't really a big deal anymore. *Wink*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Reviewed by U.S. Army Ret. Schnujo at the Witch's House
MESSAGE THREAD
Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-24-21 11:42pm
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-25-21 12:56am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-25-21 1:47am
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: Re: Re: Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-25-21 6:48am
by Olivia's writing adult stuff
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Re: Re: Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-25-21 8:18am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online