About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 29, 2021 at 2:15am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vid Conferencing
Definitely complete your prep first, Elycia Lee ☮! *Laugh* I like the idea of having the room for when we are done writing for the day or want to ask about ideas and plans and problems. If you want to leave it open to work while others are working and you are all just ignoring each other, I can't attend. I've tried to do that before and totally end up talking the whole time. *Laugh*

Based on past experiences, I'm guessing it won't be really full and will likely be empty or nearly empty most of the time as a lot of folks either won't have the time or won't want to mess with the technology. But for when there are people there, I think it's a great idea! I'd love to be able to chat with you more. *Bigsmile*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Reviewed by U.S. Army Ret. Schnujo at the Witch's House
MESSAGE THREAD
Vid Conferencing · 10-27-21 7:06pm
by Elycia Lee ☮
Re: Vid Conferencing · 10-27-21 7:18pm
by Elycia Lee ☮
Re: Vid Conferencing · 10-27-21 9:21pm
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready
Re: Re: Vid Conferencing · 10-27-21 10:14pm
by Elycia Lee ☮
Re: Re: Re: Vid Conferencing · 10-28-21 2:00pm
by Dobie Mom
Re: Re: Re: Re: Vid Conferencing · 10-28-21 10:17pm
by Elycia Lee ☮
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vid Conferencing · 10-29-21 2:15am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online