About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 31, 2021 at 12:24pm
Edited: October 31, 2021 at 12:28pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: It's Almost Time
Uh, I thought I just responded to this... *Think* What happened? Did I forget to hit save? *Confused* Anyway, to recap, "THIS IS AWESOME!" *Bigsmile* Additionally complimentary words included...blah, blah, blah. For example, "You're awesome and such an inspiration." Blah, blah, blah. Great post. *Bigsmile*

*Rolling* But seriously, not sure what happened to the other response. *FacePalm* Anyway, I, yet again, turned in my story at 11:59. I've GOT to get started sooner! I even had to edit it to add the image because there wasn't time before the deadline. *Laugh* Then I realized that I'd forgotten the / at the ending dropnote tag so my dropnote wasn't dropnoting, so I had to edit a second time to fix that. But the words for the story were all there, so that's the main thing. *Bigsmile* Again, not my best work, but when turning things in at 11:59, one can hardly expect it to be your best. *Laugh* But I'm pleased enough with it.

I kind of wanted to tie in my 2 boys from the story, but that would involve some more thinking and there clearly wasn't time for that. Oh, dang! And I just realized that I wanted a foreshadowing statement from the sheriff that said something about if Pete ever disappeared, no one would go looking for him. *Headbang* Oh well. It's fine. I submitted a story and that's what counts! *Bigsmile* It doesn't have to be the winner and those little details might not have meant anything to the judges anyway, depending on how good their memory is, anyway. It's fine, Jody. Let it go! *Laugh*

Only 2 entries left! Then like 15 entries I could do a better job on and about 490 notes to organize...literally. I counted. 30 pages of notes with 1 note per line, yeah, so that isn't going to happen before NaNo starts. *Headbang* Not to mention, I need to still figure out Scrivener. *Pthb* But hey, bright side, only 2 entries left before I am allowed to sprint--the main thing I care about for finishing this activity--well, and the actual increased likelihood of a fun and 50k word story by the end of November. *Laugh*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Reviewed by U.S. Army Ret. Schnujo at the Witch's House
MESSAGE THREAD
It's Almost Time · 10-30-21 10:28pm
by Cheddah
Re: It's Almost Time · 10-30-21 11:32pm
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready
Re: Re: It's Almost Time · 10-31-21 1:34am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: It's Almost Time · 10-31-21 1:51am
by Past Member 'stolenthrones'
Re: Re: Re: It's Almost Time · 10-31-21 3:45am
by Olivia's writing adult stuff
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Re: Re: It's Almost Time · 10-31-21 12:24pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's Almost Time · 10-31-21 12:41pm
by Olivia's writing adult stuff

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online