About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 31, 2021 at 12:40pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm Gonna Die!!!!
Per usual, I managed to submit my story at 11:59. *Facepalm* I really need to get up earlier and start on those things so I have time to really proofread and such. Not to mention, I wanted to tie in the boys and there wasn't time to figure that out. Not to mention, I'd planned to foreshadow no one caring about Pete's disappearance through the sheriff's words, but totally forgot about that as I had like 7 minutes or something to finish and submit when the sheriff entered the bedroom. No time to be fancy. TYPE! *Laugh* Oh well. It's done and that's the main thing. *Bigsmile*

Only 2 days left to do and like 11 1/2 hrs to do them--easy peasy! How about you, Elycia Lee ☮? I hope it's going well for you?

I calculated I have approximately 490 individual notes that need to be organized for this...or should I say "needed" to be because they will definitely NOT be. *Pthb* Though some are notes for book 2 and book 3, but still, probably 350-400 of them are notes for this book. I'm also debating whether I want to actually try to deal with Scrivener. I hear there's a learning curve and I've been struggling with it. It's a one and done sort of purchase, so I might just see if I win and buy it at a discount then. I can deal with all of the rest of it later. I did fine with Dabble and though I haven't reviewed it at all, I think it was relatively easy to use, so I might go back to that option. We'll see...

Yeah, it starts tomorrow and I'm not even sure which software I'll be using. *Laugh* I WANT to use Scrivener, but am scared to try since I was really struggling with the demos. *Pthb* In the demo, you are literally manipulating the demo instructions as they say to do as if it were your project. I messed my demo up so much that I had to delete the whole software and download it again so the demo could be back to the way it was supposed to be...not encouraging. *Scared*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Reviewed by U.S. Army Ret. Schnujo at the Witch's House
MESSAGE THREAD
I'm Gonna Die!!!! · 10-30-21 12:11pm
by Elycia Lee ☮
Re: I'm Gonna Die!!!! · 10-30-21 12:56pm
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready
Re: Re: I'm Gonna Die!!!! · 10-31-21 1:26am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: I'm Gonna Die!!!! · 10-31-21 1:58am
by Elycia Lee ☮
Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm Gonna Die!!!! · 10-31-21 11:23am
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm Gonna Die!!!! · 10-31-21 12:40pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm Gonna Die!!!! · 10-31-21 12:44pm
by Waltz en France
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm Gonna Die!!!! · 10-31-21 1:35pm
by Elycia Lee ☮
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm Gonna Die!!!! · 10-31-21 2:07pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm Gonna Die!!!! · 10-31-21 10:07pm
by Elycia Lee ☮
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm Gonna Die!!!! · 10-31-21 10:15pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm Gonna Die!!!! · 10-31-21 10:19pm
by Elycia Lee ☮

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online