About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 3, 2021 at 6:22am
OT - Hi

Hi,

I just wanted to drop in and say HI. I really miss you people, and I sure miss not doing nano. I messed that one up. Anyway, I finally, finally figured out my angle. My muse and my MC love it so much that I have working all day to now, 3 am, writing down what if's and I can see a beginning climax and an end beginning to emerge. I filled my plot holes by making him the target of a vengeful serial killer. and I gave him a wolf for protection as well companionship, a younger sister, a angry, confused 12 yr old son, a Uncle and an ex-wife who came out of the closet and ran off with another woman to worry about as a game of cat and mouse ensues.

Well that is all for now. I see from the posts, you are all doing really great on words. Good luck everyone.
P. S. Look for me next year. *BigSmile*
P.S. I'm going to go rock my Muse asleep, but first I gotta go outside and find just the rock,

*Laugh*
Kristina
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
OT - Hi
· 11-03-21 6:22am
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: OT - Hi · 11-03-21 12:32pm
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online