About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 14, 2022 at 4:00pm
Back Again
Hi,

After long thought, and the inability to resist, I am back to try again. I hope I can stay well and finish. I am trying to work on what I was working on last year, "The Aniwaya," only with a different twist. I have been struggling, for two years, with two different characters, each from a different story idea only to be led to the other character. Their nagging wakes me up at night, yells at me from my PC and drowns out the tv. Soooooo..... I inquired from an author that I have spoken with several times about combining them in one story, each being the protagonist, wanting the bad guy, but for different reasons and the choices they will have to make if & when they get him. She told me of two books that followed that format, "Field Notes On Love" and "The Witness." The second by Nora Roberts.

I think this is going to hard. I have been working on trying to pull the story line together to where I am satisfied.

I hope Showering Dutchess doesn't mind, but I copied her last post and put it in my nano prep file in my scrivener.

Will be glad to see you all there.

Kristina
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Back Again
· 09-14-22 4:00pm
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: Back Again · 09-14-22 9:41pm
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: Back Again · 09-14-22 10:02pm
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: Back Again · 09-14-22 11:03pm
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online