About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 29, 2022 at 2:20pm
Hi again!

Hello everybody! I'm baaaack! I'm also looking forward to doing this again. I don't believe I did because my back went out completely and there was no way I could even think about writing. Things are much better this year, and I'd like to try doing this - dipping my toe back in. I have a feeling I won't make the 50K mark but even if I get a fraction of that count I will be very happy.

So many things going on with my life right now - we have a furry new addition to our household. We got a kitten just when my back went out last Oct, and now she's one! Her name is CC (stands for Constance Chaos - and her name fits purrrrfectly! (sorry, I couldn't resist)). I also started a new hobby on the side - vinyl decal making. It gives my hands something to make and I'm having fun with it.

If you are new to this group you shouldn't feel self-conscious - the people here are extremely helpful and kind.

Good luck to everyone!

Dobie
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Hi again!
· 09-29-22 2:20pm
by Dobie Mom
Re: Hi again! · 09-29-22 4:39pm
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready
Re: Re: Hi again! · 09-29-22 7:00pm
by dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG
Re: Hi again! · 09-30-22 12:54pm
by 🌸 pwheeler love, joy, peace

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online