About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 2, 2022 at 2:34pm
Re: Already fell in the Rabbit Hole
I'm glad you got saved! *Laugh* That research definitely seems like an interesting rabbit hole. They are tricky things, those rabbit holes...and the rabbits who dig them. *Wink* I love your quote "It was like being tossed a rope when I didn't even know I was in quicksand." WOW! Just a forum post and your talent shines through!

One thought (that I wouldn't do, but I'm much better at giving advice than taking it *Rolling*) is to set a timer when you sit down to prep or research. That way, if nothing else, the timer will help ensure that 1. You did at least 15 minutes, as you are expected to and 2. You didn't do 15 hours without realizing it. *Rolling* If you are in the middle of something you want to continue, just reset the timer. But it might help you recognize those rabbit holes sooner. *Wink*

GOOD LUCK AND WATCH WHERE YOU STEP! *Rolling*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Amanda created this sig based on a quote from me.
MESSAGE THREAD
Already fell in the Rabbit Hole · 10-02-22 12:33pm
by Sharon.NJ
*Exclaim*Re: Already fell in the Rabbit Hole · 10-02-22 2:34pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Already fell in the Rabbit Hole · 10-02-22 3:18pm
by 🌸 pwheeler love, joy, peace

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online