About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 29, 2022 at 12:27am
Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm... what's going on?
Thank you, QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready , Schnujo's in Alabama , MsPhy , Olivia's writing adult stuff , Brandiwyn🎶 , Azreal2915 .

MsPhy *Laugh* 3 cities? Timeline issues? I'm scared to tackle the timeline stuff... OMG! That's exactly what is happening when a minor character tries to outshine the main lead. You described that so well. I was trying to figure out what had happened. So, that's normal. I'll do just like what you say, let them drag me around in November and hope I survive.

Schnujo's in Alabama You are so right. I should do that. I think I struggle writing a novel so much because this kind of thing happens in the midst of writing, and then, I don't want to write it anymore because I don't know what's going to happen. Prepping definitely helps.

Olivia's writing adult stuff Thank you... I had to laugh when you said "censurably less stressful, painstaking and enraging." Yeah... enraging is the right word... And you are right... this is probably why I'm not finishing my prep... *Facepalm* They are holding me hostage... so I just have to let it flow............ and let it go...

QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready I'm glad to know that's normal. I've seen chats in Oct Prep forums about how characters go astray but don't recognise it when it's happening to me. So, this is how it looks like...

Azreal2915 Glad to know no amount of preps would stop this from happening... *Laugh*

Brandiwyn🎶 Have I level up? *Rolling* It's about time... Oh dear... I've joined Oct Prep for many years, but I usually don't know what I'm doing. I think this is the first year I'm finally getting it... like... ohhhhhh... That's why we are doing this. I'm a very slow learner. *Facepalm*.
MESSAGE THREAD
Hmmmm... what's going on? · 10-28-22 1:05pm
by Elycia Lee ☮
Re: Hmmmm... what's going on? · 10-28-22 1:41pm
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready
Re: Hmmmm... what's going on? · 10-28-22 3:06pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Hmmmm... what's going on? · 10-28-22 5:14pm
Re: Hmmmm... what's going on? · 10-28-22 4:11pm
by MsPhy
Re: Re: Hmmmm... what's going on? · 10-28-22 5:17pm
by Olivia's writing adult stuff
Re: Hmmmm... what's going on? · 10-28-22 11:20pm
by Brandiwyn🎶
Re: Re: Hmmmm... what's going on? · 10-28-22 11:24pm
by Azreal2915
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm... what's going on? · 10-29-22 12:27am
by Elycia Lee ☮
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm... what's going on? · 10-29-22 12:30am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm... what's going on? · 10-29-22 12:31am
by Elycia Lee ☮

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online