About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 10, 2023 at 5:37pm
Greetings
by H❀pe
Hello my fellow entrants, and everyone involved with putting on this Novel Prep Challenge.

I was lucky to find out about this group during the Birthday week, and good fortune continued when I spotted that I am in time for this exciting event. I admit that I am rather nervous about it, but having gained a sense of the supportive nature of this site, despite being here for barely two minutes; I've enrolled. (I double checked first that there were no punishments if I miss the goal for the month!)

Thank you for having me here. *HeartV*

Prior to Elle - on hiatus introducing me to WDC, I have been writing frivolously for more years that I'd like to admit, in pbp. With nothing to actually show for it - apart from online friendships formed and a cashe of well-developed characters. My personal goal with this Challenge is to form a start to finish story outline that I can then work on to an actual conclusion, that I anticipate will result in satisfaction of a task completed. (This will be extremely new to me.)

Along the way I intend to get to know some of the others here, with a hope that I can possibly contribute also to the overall experience we are setting upon.

Hope
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Greetings
· 09-10-23 5:37pm
by H❀pe
Re: Greetings · 09-10-23 7:16pm
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready
Re: Greetings · 09-10-23 8:11pm
by Elle - on hiatus
Re: Re: Greetings · 09-27-23 10:12pm
by dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG
Re: Re: Greetings · 10-03-23 10:50am
by Brandiwyn🎶
Re: Greetings · 10-03-23 10:48am
by Brandiwyn🎶

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online