About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 23, 2023 at 11:20am
Edited: October 23, 2023 at 11:24am
Re: Re: Day 30 – truly interesting
Thank you for your, as always, honest opinion, Ma'am.*Heart*

But this was just the synopsis, Ms. QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready , and I didn't want to give too much away, therefore the bare, ordinary facts.*Idea*

But believe me, it's gonna get special because they are they – and they react in a way that will make the difference.

Laura hiding the truth in the first place, is out of the ordinary already, I think. And believe me, I didn't see the one Vince will pull off at the end coming at all.*Shock2*

I wanted to end the story with them parting at the airport, and shooting each other longing glances across the terminal and them (and so the reader) not really knowing how it will continue... Will they, won't they?

But talk about revealing too much.*Wink*

Guess you'll have to wait until November*Smirk2* – I'm trying something new this year: airing the story on WDC while writing it. *BigSmile* Let's see how I do.
MESSAGE THREAD
Day 30 – truly interesting · 10-23-23 10:11am
by Olivia's writing adult stuff
Re: Day 30 – truly interesting · 10-23-23 11:05am
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Day 30 – truly interesting · 10-23-23 11:20am
Re: Re: Re: Day 30 – truly interesting · 10-23-23 11:27am
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready
Re: Re: Re: Re: Day 30 – truly interesting · 10-23-23 12:17pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online