About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 28, 2023 at 9:14am
Edited: October 28, 2023 at 9:17am
Re: Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left!
Yeah, I want to do the easy ones first, but I think I'm going to force myself to do the hard ones first. Though I have to finish unpacking and mail a bunch of stuff before noon, so I guess I'll first do 1 assignment to get out of trouble, then unpack and mail, then come back. Somewhere in there, I need to also deal with my packages from overseas that are in danger of being returned to me at my overseas hotel that I'm no longer at (thus I need to get that straightened out ASAP) and are being held by customs until I can give them info I don't know (like the manufacturer and their address of things I bought in little markets overseas), not to mention I still have to find $2 million in aero-evacuation medical insurance for the Falkland Islands--their requirement for me to be there. I can't find it! Either the companies don't offer that much or only for people coming TO the US, not US citizens leaving FROM it or only for UK citizens going to the Falklands or for US citizens going to other places, but NOT the Falklands, etc. *Yikes* I'm supposed to be flying out the 2nd, but I still can't get my visa approved because I still can't get insurance!!! I asked them and the 1 they suggested was for UK folks only. I'm now waiting to hear if it's possible to just get 2 $1 million policies. *Yikes*

Then there's all the other things like getting my medications, finishing filling out all the forms for the places I'm staying in the Falklands, organizing transportation to the places (though I probably only NEED to do it from my 1st place to my 2nd and then I can figure out the rest while I'm there--but I couldn't stay in the same place, so I'm hopping around to like 8-10 places), getting all the addresses for where I'm going to be when, take my phone into get looked at and find out why when I was overseas, suddenly it didn't know a bunch of phone numbers, but only had the text threads with no names attached and figure out how to prevent that from happening again while I'm in the Falkland Islands, buying a plane ticket across the US from Alabama to California where my flight takes off from, packing in California since that's where my winter clothes are...which probably need to be washed since CA is warm and I haven't worn them in 3 years since coming back from Antarctica, going to sign some things and take some things to Georgia to my financial planner before I leave (he's an hour away), and a dozen other things that need to be taken care of before I leave AL on Monday or before I leave the US on Thursday. *Pthb* Yeah, no stress at all... *Think* Oh, and I have to figure out why WdC is taking 45 - 90 seconds to load each page. It's SERIOUSLY eating up my time! It's been happening for 2 days now. *Pthb* No other website is doing that. *Think* Annoying! *Pthb*

Thank you for the encouragement! I CAN DO THIS!!! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-28-23 8:39am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-28-23 8:46am
by Storm Machine
*Exclaim*Re: Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-28-23 9:14am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-28-23 12:34pm
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready
Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-28-23 9:29am
by Olivia's writing adult stuff
Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-28-23 12:54pm
by Angelica Weatherby-Fallishere
Re: Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-28-23 2:50pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-29-23 10:06am
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: Re: Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-29-23 3:24pm
Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-28-23 1:55pm
by Anders J. Miller-Go Big Red!
Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-28-23 2:56pm
by you know nobody's home
Re: Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-28-23 3:06pm
by Hā€pe
Re: Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-28-23 3:11pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-28-23 4:06pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-28-23 7:46pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: EEK! 9 Assignments Left! · 10-29-23 3:35pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online