About This Author
BattywynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
NaNoWriMo Sprint Writers Forum
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 4, 2023 at 9:03pm
Re: Re: Join 22:00 Official
I'll do it. i'm at 309 words for today,

He took a moment to get his thoughts, then introduced himself as Cajeht. The people listened to his words as he answered the kid about where he came from.

Cajeht
I'm from the House of Geb, I'm a teacher there whose faith may not be the best suited. So my father is having me do this traveling thing like some kind of monk. I was made pharaoh by the people and back in my earlier years I had a friend named Pengolodh, he was teaching me how my faith strengthens my magic.

There was an echoing silence when he mentioned that name since it's been many fel winters since he died and returned to the woods. They did say he had on student who was human and not human at the same time, like that human had the soul of an ancient deity not mortal.

Elder
If that is true then you were his last student over a thousand years ago, which would make you Yecta the dragon of life. The maker of life cores, sacred Laur"e Angul'oke, a child of the sacred eight ogdoads. You taught our people faith by work preserves the balance, and we teach that to our younglings. There is a passage from a fallen tomb in the city of Micheal, it might be a small town but it is a testament to time that all our gods and teachings came from the stars.

We now live in a fallen world,
and all creation "groans" under
the consequences of our
sins. The good news is that the Gods
does not intend their worlds to
forever groan.

They explained into the star rise that the tomb itself was long before the elven kind existed, and the last one to go there saw what looked like a skeleton with wings and a ring-like object above its head.

** Image ID #2307285 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
Join 22:00 Official · 11-04-23 8:54pm
by ā­Princetteā™„PengthuluWrites
Re: Join 22:00 Official · 11-04-23 9:01pm
by šŸŒ» princess bride pwheeler
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Join 22:00 Official · 11-04-23 9:03pm
by PennyWriter
Re: Re: Re: Join 22:00 Official · 11-04-23 9:10pm
by šŸŒ» princess bride pwheeler
Re: Re: Re: Re: Join 22:00 Official · 11-04-23 9:58pm
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: Re: Re: Join 22:00 Official · 11-04-23 9:59pm
by GhostlyPotato
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Join 22:00 Official · 11-04-23 10:00pm
by Sticky Draconic Vampire saysHH
Re: Re: Re: Re: Join 22:00 Official · 11-04-23 10:33pm
by PennyWriter

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BattywynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online