About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
NaNoWriMo Sprint Writers Forum
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 10, 2023 at 3:28pm
Re: Re: Re: Goal Revision
Well, at the rate you started at, you can totally slow down without an ounce of guilt. Even I wouldn't feel guilty and feeling guilty is one of my superpowers. *Laugh*

Ultimately, the sprints are to help you be encouraged to write. If you want to write without them or only sprint a few times a day or whatever, that's what you need to do. Plus, sprinting against some of these people is like trying to arm wrestle Superman. Why are you bothering?!? *Laugh* Check out my score--less than 5k. Yep, definitely behind. I have a lot of sprints--but they're tiny ones that only have a few words as I could fit them into everything else I have going on. I don't know that I've even had a 300 word sprint on an official 30 min. sprint because I've not yet sprinted 30 minutes this year...or even a full 15. But I'm making progress. I will definitely not win, but it's okay. *Bigsmile* Though I admit I'll be disappointed if I don't get my act together in the Falkland Islands and make my 50k before the end. *Wink*

You do you! NaNo is supposed to be fun--in a masochistic way. *Laugh* If it's not fun-ish, you should definitely adjust. *Wink*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
Goal Revision · 11-10-23 1:49pm
by Olivia's writing adult stuff
Re: Goal Revision · 11-10-23 1:52pm
by ⭐Princette♥PengthuluWrites
Re: Re: Goal Revision · 11-10-23 2:45pm
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Re: Goal Revision · 11-10-23 3:28pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: Goal Revision · 11-10-23 3:59pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Goal Revision · 11-10-23 4:04pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Goal Revision · 11-10-23 4:12pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online