WDC Dragon Vale
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 28, 2024 at 1:40pm
Edited: February 28, 2024 at 9:01pm
1250 XP for Feb 28
Checking in 1 XP plus my multiplier badge = 2 XP

~~~

Participate in "Question of the Day!" (Resets daily)
"Re: Re: QOTD: Wednesday, February 28"  
10 XP: x 2 for my multiplier badge = 20 XP

~~~
public review of a member here (any = 15; newbie = 20 ; anniversary = 25)
15 XP: x 2 for my multiplier badge = 30 XP

Review of "Downton Abbey: A New Era"

~~~

Write a Blog/book entry
"10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman
15 XP plus my multiplier badge = 30 XP

~~~

*Scroll* Submit a Product Review [Type: Book] 250 words and above on Further Comments field for 500 XP plus my multiplier badge = 1000 XP
ASIN: B005CRY8NQ
ID #115224
Product Type: Kindle Store
Reviewer: 🌸 pwheeler love, joy, peace
Review Rated: 18+
  Setting:
  Story Plot:
  Overall Quality:
Amazon's Price: $ 9.52

~~~

*Scroll* Gift tickets to a fellow member (1 ticket per member in the current raffle round counts)
"Tickets please"   1 xp x3 tickets plus my multiplier badge = 6xp

~~~
*Scroll* Gift tickets to a fellow member (1 ticket per member in the current raffle round counts)
"Tickets please"   1 xp x1 (or 2 if buying for myself counts) tickets plus my multiplier badge = 2xp
~~~
5 xp x2 for my multiplier badge = 10XP
Send a badge to any member and include link to Dragon Vale (sent to a fellow member here... not sure if we get more points for that? If so, that'd be great *Smile*)
Merit Badge in A Big Hug
[Click For More Info]

Happy 22nd WdC Anniversary! May every joy be yours! *^*Heart*^* Thank you for your friendship and cheer here! *^*Bighug*^* 

PS Someday I hope you join the fun at  [Link To Item #2312577] to Elycia Elycia Lee ☮

~~~
15 xp x2 for my multiplier badge = 30XP x10 for Habit Hero Super Achiever badge for Gervic
Merit Badge in Super Achiever
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on earning Super Achiever status at Habit Heroes for your awesome activities in February 2024! You are awesome! *^*Clap*^* *^*Heartv*^* *^*Star*^*  
I hope you'll join again next month and also invite you to check out  [Link To Item #2312577]  where you can earn points for participating at Habit Heroes and many other WDC Activities.

~~
5 xp x2 for my multiplier badge = 10XP x 10 = 100 XP : sent badges to 10 super achievers, not including Gervic (list is posted at Habit Heroes, excluding the 3 who are Jody's recipients, who received alternative rewards)
The badges all said this and included a link to the Vale:
Congratulations on earning Super Achiever status at Habit Heroes for your awesome activities in February 2024! *Clap* *Heartv* *Star*
I hope you'll join again next month and also invite you to check out "WDC Dragon Vale where you can earn points for participating at Habit Heroes and many other WDC Activities.

~~~
One more merit badge: Merit Badge in Super Achiever
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on earning Super Achiever status for your awesome reading and reviewing activities at Habit Heroes in February 2024! I'm going to email you something about  [Link To Item #2312577]  - a special just for you -  because you are my longest-running, most faithful participant. *^*Heart*^*
5 xp x2 for my multiplier badge = 10XP

~~~

I also sent 2 awardicons but can only link to one item, so linked to Habit Heroes instead of the Vale... didn't add points to heading but if you wanted to give them to me, that'd be great!

{award: can't find the numbers? One went to dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG and the other to Kit

XP?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My dragons: Phoenixia, Brenna, Aelin and Fireheart

PS: Thank you for always checking my math. *Hug1**Smile**Hug2*

Task List for my reference

You're cordially invited to join the fun at "Habit Heroes and "WDC Dragon Vale

MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
1250 XP for Feb 28
· 02-28-24 1:40pm
by 🌸 pwheeler love, joy, peace
Re: 1250 XP for Feb 28 · 03-04-24 6:42am
by GERVIC🐉

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, GERVIC🐉.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online