<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 10, 2024 at 11:44am
Edited: March 10, 2024 at 11:48am
Corrected badge submission + reviewer points = 80 points
Per both of our comments on "982 XP Please For March 3"  

Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 8   Public Reviewer  for the month of  February 2024 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .

25 XP: = x 2 for my multiplier badge = 50 XP

--

#26 reviewer per your list which was posted on March 8
"Most Active Reviewers February 2024"  
75 XP: x 2 for my multiplier badge = 150 XP
*Scroll* [Dragon Animated [#2313001] Dragon Animated] Dragon Animated Top 21-50 in Most Active Reviewer rank (Resets monthly)

I just learned that you compile the points for these.

~~~

Also, I had replied last time you felt up to doing this that I should have still had credit for a 30 point thing (15 x2 for my multiplier badge). I didn't get a message back. I think it was a blog post or poem and I copied and pasted the opposite. The points were the same. I should not have been discredited for that. I thought you would just message back okay but I never heard back. I get that you're sick, and I most certainly wish you well and hope you are feeling better soon; I'm just explaining why I didn't resubmit. Now it's so many messages ago I won't be able to find it. But now I know you expect us to resubmit for things like that and I will going forward. I do expect credit for that first one though. You knew I wrote a new item that day. You knew it was worth equal points. To me, it was not fair to have it disqualified and I said so, but didn't get a reply, so I am bringing it up again.

GERVIC🐉
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Corrected badge submission + reviewer points = 80 points
· 03-10-24 11:44am
by 🌸 pwheeler love, joy, peace
Re: Corrected badge submission + reviewer points = 230 po... · 03-10-24 12:00pm
by GERVIC🐉
Re: Re: Corrected badge submission + reviewer points = 23... · 03-10-24 3:42pm
by 🌸 pwheeler love, joy, peace

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, GERVIC🐉.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online