About This Author
Sunny's Corner News Group Forum
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 16, 2024 at 9:42am
Joe Biden
by Sunny
Well, believe it or not President Joe Biden is not running for President for the a 2 term. He did what was best for the country and stepped down... He did the unthinkable huh? A clear difference in the parties if you ask me. Kamala Harris is now running and I pray that she and her pick for VP win hands down. We need some joy in America instead of gloom and doom with Donald Trump and his running mate JD Vance. JD Vance was not on board with Donald at one time but he is worse than Donald they are weird and so extreme and most everyone knows that Donald wants to be a dictator... But enough of that...

I am coming back in here after taking a long break. I have missed being in here at WDC... Did anyone even notice I was not around? I never told anyone I was taking a break I just did it! *Laugh* Sometimes it is good to just take a break and come back fresh...

WDC's Birthday is coming up soon ~ September 1 - 7 I can't wait to celebrate and get all the goodies they give us every year!!

Oh I have my "Welcome To My Reality Forum up though it does not begin until September 1, 2024 come on by and check it out and maybe join it if you like. *Smile*

Have a wonderful Friday!

MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Joe Biden
· 08-16-24 9:42am
by Sunny

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Sunny.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online