About This Author
I am a 40 year old married mother of two teenage boys. I live for writing, especially romance. Love the happily ever after scenerio. The best thing about writing for me is the ability to lose yourself in your work, and feel as if you've accomplished something great. At the end of the day, that's all that really matters.
Earn the Badge - Closed
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 5, 2024 at 6:03pm
Three Word Thursday Task
Newsfeed 3-word challenge: "Note: Three Word Thursday What three words best d..." 3 words to describe party decorations: Festive wingding doodads

Three words to describe me: Loyal, reserved, positive. I will stand behind my friends until I die, I'm shy around strangers and more comfortable in small gatherings, and I'm a glass is half full kinda gal.

Three words to describe WDC: Inspiring ... always something that can get me writing. Challenging ... There's always something to tackle if I need a challenge. Home ... WDC has been my online home for over 18 years.

Three WDC members in 3 words:
Schnujo's in Alabama Kind, smart, generous
Indelible Ink Funny, caring, supportive
Monty Talented, friendly, nice
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Three Word Thursday Task
· 09-05-24 6:03pm
by ßlueyeʐ
Re: Three Word Thursday Task · 09-05-24 7:06pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Three Word Thursday Task · 09-06-24 7:15am
by Monty

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Purple Wishing WDC Happy 24th.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online