About This Author
I am a 40 year old married mother of two teenage boys. I live for writing, especially romance. Love the happily ever after scenerio. The best thing about writing for me is the ability to lose yourself in your work, and feel as if you've accomplished something great. At the end of the day, that's all that really matters.
Earn the Badge - Closed
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 5, 2024 at 11:38pm
Edited: September 5, 2024 at 11:41pm
Daily for 5 SEP
here's my post: "Note: Take the newsfeed challenge and post that link her..."

Question: What 3 words best describe you? Why did you choose these words?

Me? (blushes!) Persistent, Adventurous, Upbeat
Honestly, it was a hard decision. There are a lot of words! Persistent, because whenever I set out to do something, if I don't accomplish it the first time around, I'm going to keep on going until I've done it. Adventurous, because I love a good adventure. An adventure could be something local, or a cruise of Alaska. I want the experience and I want to learn from the experience. Upbeat - because I like being a good vibes person. It sucks to be Debby Downer all the time.

Question: What 3 words best describe WDC? Why did you choose these words?

Fun, Community, Expressive
WDC is definitely fun because there's more to do than just write - I love the word searches and quizzes. When it's fun, it's a great place to hang out and explore and develop your skills. WDC is community. I appreciate a good campfire or interactive as you get to work other authors. Exploring forums like
FORUM
EXPRESS IT IN EIGHT  (13+)
This is a poetry sharing activity for expression and entertainment!
#2232169 by Solace.Bring
and
FORUM
Question of the Day!  (18+)
Come answer a question, share a laugh, encourage one another, and bring me a coffee!
#2142667 by Lilli 🧿 ☕
brings people together and you get to know them a bit more. Expressive - there's a lot of ways to expressive yourself here on WDC from blogging to Cnotes.

Question: What 3 WDC members can you describe in 3 Words?

iKïyå§ama Supportive, Kind, Leader
Ẃeβ࿚ẂỉԎḈĥ Dependable, Knowledgeable, Witchy
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years Princess, Generous, Encouraging

Sending good vibes to all
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Daily for 5 SEP
· 09-05-24 11:38pm
by StephBee
Re: Daily for 5 SEP · 09-06-24 2:01am
by Elycia Lee ☮

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Purple Wishing WDC Happy 24th.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online